Don't be a victim!
This class is intended for anyone who is not fairly proficient with handguns. Those with no or very little handgun experience will be required to first take a Basic Pistol Class in order to get through the beginer stage. Those who are very proficient with handguns can enroll in the 1 Day CCW Class and save the time of extra class appointments.
The Multi day CCW Class consists of the following:
(2 hour appointments) Pay for the class with a credit card when calling in your first appointment.
If you don't have your own gun, holster, belt and mag pouch, you can borrow one of ours and pay for the ammunition seperately.
2. Legal Liabilities (where you may and may not CCW, When you can use deadly force, Current Colorado Revised Statutes, etc.)
3. Moral and emotional issues about using deadly force and carrying a weapon.
4. Firearms Proficiency (Stance, Grip, Breathing, Sight Picture, Trigger Finger Control, Shooting Tests, Improvement)
5. Marksmanship (Shooting Tests and hands on training)
6. Tactical use of firearms and utilizing cover (Shooting Tests and hands on training)
7. Shoot a score of at least 70% on the shooting test and qualify for CCW (expectation of 80% or better)
8. Certificate of course completion with shooting score
9. You turn in a copy of your certificate with your CCW application to the required office of your resident Colorado county. Providing you pass the Colorado Bureau of investigation background check, they should issue your permit ID card to you within 90 days.
This class is scheduled by a series of appointments.
Non Members pay $175.00 - Members pay $145.00
MEMBERSHIPS SAVE $$$
Contact Silver Bullet for details and class schedules. 720.898.0267
Silver Bullet Shooting Range takes pride in providing the absolute best tactical conceal carry training in the state of Colorado.
WE GIVE YOU THE COMPLETE CLASS!
Open 10:00 am - 7:00 pm Everyday