Don't be a victim!
This class is intended for those with no handgun experience and those with limited experience.
The 3 day CCW Class consists of the following:
(3 different 1 1/2 hour - 2 hour appointments) Pay for class on your first day.
2. Mechanics and care of Revolvers and Semi Auto Pistols
4. Consultation on correct type and caliber of firearm to carry.
5. Legal Liabilities (where you may and may not CCW, When you can use deadly force, Current Colorado Revised Statutes, etc.)
6. Moral and emotional issues about using deadly force and carrying a weapon.
7. Firearms Proficiency (Stance, Grip, Breathing, Sight Picture, Trigger Finger Control, Shooting Tests, Improvement)
8. Marksmanship (Shooting Tests and hands on training)
9. Tactical use of firearms and utilizing cover (Shooting Tests and hands on training)
10. Shoot a score of at least 70% on the shooting test and qualify for CCW (expectation of 80% or better)
11. Certificate of course completion with shooting score
12. You turn in a copy of your certificate with your CCW application to the required office of your resident Colorado county. Providing you pass the Colorado Bureau of investigation background check, they should issue your permit ID card to you within 90 days.
This class is scheduled by appointment for phase of the class yourself and others are in.
Non Members pay $175.00 - Members pay $145.00
MEMBERSHIPS SAVE $$$
Contact Silver Bullet for details and class schedules. 720.898.0267
Silver Bullet Shooting Range takes pride in providing the absolute best tactical conceal carry training in the state of Colorado.
Open 10:00 am - 7:00 pm Everyday